Remind Me of My Dua
Remind Me of My Dua
Here’s one of the best ways to automate the remembrance of Allah in your home
Are you remembering Allah enough? Do you wish you would remember to say your duas for the regular things in your life like eating, sleeping and entering your home? Do want your children to remember to say their duas too?
What you’re looking for is a set of timely reminders that appear at the right places, at the right time, and tell you the appropriate dua for each time and place. That's exactly what Remind Me of My Dua does. And here’s how:
- Remind Me of My Dua covers six of the most common and repeated places that you visit around your home, giving you plenty of reminders.
- Remind Me of My Dua works with Kiitab! So now your duas can be read out to you along with translations. (Please note the previous edition of this product, entitled "Remind Me" is not compatible with Kiitab).
- Each card has a narrow portrait design so it can fit on virtually any wall in any home.
- The cards show large Arabic text, allowing you to easily read the duas from far.
- All the cards are headed by an eye-catching illustration to capture your attention at the right time and place.
- The duas also include English translations so you can understand the words you are saying.
- Most important of all, saying these words of remembrance keep you connected to Allah, protected from Shaytan and inspired throughout your day.
These six display cards that are designed to be placed at key locations around your home, including:
- Bedroom (Sleeping & Waking Up)
- Kitchen (Eating)
- Front Door (Entering & Leaving Home)
- Window (Morning & Evening)
- Cupboard (Getting Dressed)
Each card measures 38cm tall and is produced on thick laminated card. The cards can be fixed on your wall using blue-tac or similar light adhesives.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Many couriers also deliver on Saturdays.
|UK||FREE on orders £40 and over. Otherwise £3.45||2-5 working days|
|UK Express||£7.99||1-2 working days. Order before 10am|
|Europe - Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands||£25 - Customs Duties Included*. Order value less than £150||3-6 working days|
|Rest of the World||Based on Weight. If not available in checkout, Ask us for a custom quote|
* For many International shipping options (excluding Norway and others), we use a DPD courier service that includes pre-paid customs duties charges. This means that you will not receive any customs charges based on the value of your products.
For international orders where the shipping option selected does not state "Customs Duties Included", you may encounter additional fees such as customs, taxes, and duties. As a buyer, and resident of that country, you are responsible for any requirements from your government regarding the merchandise that you ordered. We are unable to reimburse this.
If an incorrect or incomplete address is provided, and the parcel is returned to us and no longer wanted, we will refund the order costs minus any shipping costs. If free delivery was given, we will refund the order minus £3.45
If you wish for the parcel to be redelivered, you will be invoiced £3.45 to cover the extra delivery (for UK orders only).
For international orders, the redelivery cost will be the same amount as the initial delivery cost.
Note we cannot process any refund until the parcel is returned to us.
If you have not received your package, please take the time to do the following:
- Verify the shipping address. Make sure that the address entered in the 'shipping address' field of your order is where you want your package to be shipped.
- Check your tracking number. This is included in your shipping confirmation email.
- Check with other household members. Is there anyone who may have grabbed the parcel on your behalf.
- Check any safe spaces and with your neighbours. Are there any safe spaces where your package could have been left or could it have been delivered to one of you neighbours.
- Contact your local delivery office.
- If all else has failed, contact us with your order number on firstname.lastname@example.org or using our contact form.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Food, chocolates, sweets, and other perishable items are non-refundable.
All items in the clearance category are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
When sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that the parcel is packaged securely to prevent any damage whilst in transit and that proof of postage is retained.
To request a return:
- Log into your account using your email at https://account.anafiya.com
- Select the items from the order you want to return.
- If there is a fault with the item, please include details of the fault so we can inspect it.
- We will review your request, and get back in touch with you via email.
Refunds and Exchanges
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. We are unable to reimburse any shipping costs to return the item.
Depending on the nature of the fault, we may ask for you to send the faulty item straight to the manufacturer, who has the ability to repair and replace the item. If a fault has been verified, we will reimburse any shipping costs up to a value of £5 unless agreed otherwise.
It is your responsibility as a buyer to track the parcel. If you fail to receive the parcel when your parcel is delivered to you, your courier will hold the parcel for a set period of time before returning it to us. It is your responsibility to arrange redelivery/collection. Failure to do so will result in the parcel being returned to us. In this case, we are unable to reimburse the initial shipping cost.
My son enjoyed it and he is very excited every day to say the dua. Thank you so much.
These dua cards are beautiful and well made. Much larger than I expected with bold colours and clear script. Perfect for putting up around the house as a dua reminder for children and adults alike.
I was very pleased when I came across this dua cards to help my children (and myself).. but got disappointed the dua was written in arabic and only the translation in English. This was not helpful for me as I was forgetting how to read in arabic.. I expected the dua to be written in English how to pronounce the arabic words after the arabic text and before the translation. Was a big disappointment. Need to make my own free with the help of google search!
The pictures displayed was too small to see properly before purchase.