Kiitab with Read and Rise book
Kiitab with Read and Rise book
SAY GOODBYE TO SLOW PROGRESS AND BORING QAIDA LESSONS!
As a parent, do you find it hard to sit with and revise with your child because you don't feel confident in your own tajweed or pronunciation? Or do you simply not have the time to sit with them at home?
- As a madrasah headteacher, do you see your students falling behind in lessons because they're not revising at home?
Lack of revision at home is the single most common reason behind slow progress in the Qaida, leading to months, if not years of frustration for everyone, not to mention a negative learning experience which your child may associate the Quran with for life.
Wouldn't it be great if children could just revise at home, without the need for parent's supervision and at the same time, you could be confident that they are listening to the words being pronounced perfectly? That would free up your time and accelerate their progress through the Qaida allowing them to finish in less than half the time.
Well, that's exactly what Kiitab does for you.
- This clever little device understands where your child is on a page and is able to read out anything they touch.
- This means your child can listen to any word being perfectly pronounced without the need to have your class teacher’s presence.
- Double tap a word and Kiitab will also explain its rules to you, making it easier for your to understand what's going on in each lesson.
- Touch the icons at the top of your compatible Read and Rise book and KiiTab will start to play gameswith your child.
- These games boostspeed of recognition, making the experience a lot more fun and improves your child's reading progress.
- Kiitab is light, portable and so simple to use, that a child can take it with them wherever they go making revision at home something that can be done independently by a child.
- This will free up parents time at home and a teachers time in class, confident in the knowledge that your child is listening to the words being perfectly pronounced each time.
- KiiTab has enhanced speaker quality, so sounds are easy and clear to understand.
- Children can however, use headphones if you don't wish to disturb others while learning.
KIITAB COMES WITH A ONE-YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY.
The Read & Rise book along with Kiitab allow your child to revise their madrasah lessons at home while listening to the words being pronounced perfectly and with little need of your supervision. This accelerates their progress and makes the experience a lot more fun along the way.
See more below:
|Publisher:||Learning Roots (5 Jun. 2018)|
|Dimensions:||21 x 23.4 x 1.7cm (Book)|
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Many couriers also deliver on Saturdays.
|UK||FREE on orders £40 and over. Otherwise £3.45||2-5 working days|
|UK Express||£7.99||1-2 working days. Order before 10am|
|Europe - Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands||£25 - Customs Duties Included*. Order value less than £150||3-6 working days|
|Rest of the World||Based on Weight. If not available in checkout, Ask us for a custom quote|
* For many International shipping options (excluding Norway and others), we use a DPD courier service that includes pre-paid customs duties charges. This means that you will not receive any customs charges based on the value of your products.
For international orders where the shipping option selected does not state "Customs Duties Included", you may encounter additional fees such as customs, taxes, and duties. As a buyer, and resident of that country, you are responsible for any requirements from your government regarding the merchandise that you ordered. We are unable to reimburse this.
If an incorrect or incomplete address is provided, and the parcel is returned to us and no longer wanted, we will refund the order costs minus any shipping costs. If free delivery was given, we will refund the order minus £3.45
If you wish for the parcel to be redelivered, you will be invoiced £3.45 to cover the extra delivery (for UK orders only).
For international orders, the redelivery cost will be the same amount as the initial delivery cost.
Note we cannot process any refund until the parcel is returned to us.
If you have not received your package, please take the time to do the following:
- Verify the shipping address. Make sure that the address entered in the 'shipping address' field of your order is where you want your package to be shipped.
- Check your tracking number. This is included in your shipping confirmation email.
- Check with other household members. Is there anyone who may have grabbed the parcel on your behalf.
- Check any safe spaces and with your neighbours. Are there any safe spaces where your package could have been left or could it have been delivered to one of you neighbours.
- Contact your local delivery office.
- If all else has failed, contact us with your order number on email@example.com or using our contact form.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Food, chocolates, sweets, and other perishable items are non-refundable.
All items in the clearance category are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
When sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that the parcel is packaged securely to prevent any damage whilst in transit and that proof of postage is retained.
To request a return:
- Log into your account using your email at https://account.anafiya.com
- Select the items from the order you want to return.
- If there is a fault with the item, please include details of the fault so we can inspect it.
- We will review your request, and get back in touch with you via email.
Refunds and Exchanges
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. We are unable to reimburse any shipping costs to return the item.
Depending on the nature of the fault, we may ask for you to send the faulty item straight to the manufacturer, who has the ability to repair and replace the item. If a fault has been verified, we will reimburse any shipping costs up to a value of £5 unless agreed otherwise.
It is your responsibility as a buyer to track the parcel. If you fail to receive the parcel when your parcel is delivered to you, your courier will hold the parcel for a set period of time before returning it to us. It is your responsibility to arrange redelivery/collection. Failure to do so will result in the parcel being returned to us. In this case, we are unable to reimburse the initial shipping cost.
Amazing idea to start to teach my kids reading arabic
Swift delivery - excellent pen and book for the kids and adults to perfect their recitation would recommend
This is really good my son loves it only thing is there is no repeat button on the pen which is abit frustrating when you miss what the voice has said.
Great purchase for my kids who are 5 an 3.
Very useful, I ordered it for my 3 year old and she is not just enjoying but learning a lot as well.