Kiitab with Juz Amma book
Kiitab with Juz Amma book
A Quran Learning Experience Like No Other
Does your child struggle to progress in their Quran reading?
Are they bored in their lessons?
Are they taking forever to memorise even the simplest Surahs?
Are you worried your child is not building a loving relationship with the book of Allah?
First impressions count. And your child’s first experience with the Quran will set the tone for how they experience the Quran in their future lives. So which parent wouldn’t want to make that experience the best it can possibly be?
Juz Amma with Kiitab by Learning Roots makes Quran learning fun, inviting and easy. It reads out pages and plays games so children can learn independently, build their confidence and have fun while learning too. It speeds up reading progress and memorisation by visualising results and celebrating small wins.
Here are just some of the features in this wonderful book that get’s all the little details on point:
- Each page of Juz Amma works with Kiitab, our speaking pen, so that your child can listen to, repeat and master each verse.
- One of the best features of this book is the Hifdh (memorisation) games that this book plays with Kiitab. The ‘Find Me’ games are not only super fun to play, but they also strengthen your child’s hifz.
- The Kiitab functions include English translations of each verse so your child can understand what they are reciting.
- This book includes incorporates the same Tajweed colour codes used in the world-famous Madinah Uthmani Script Mushaf, making it easy for your child to recognise the tajweed rules accurately wherever they occur.
- We’ve also included a lovely illustrated spread to explain the tajweed rules with examples, leading to better and more accurate recitation.
- We’ve added a lot of extra space between the lines and words to allow the pages to breathe, making for a spacious, inviting layout for your child to read.
- Juz Amma by Learning Roots is a hardback book, with laminated pages and a spiral-bound spine, making it durable with flat laying pages that turn back on themselves, allowing your child to focus on one page at a time.
- We’ve included a pull-out reference page that contains a summary of the tajweed rules by colour and the meaning of the small signs and symbols used in the Quran. Your child has instant access to this reference with every page they recite.
- We’ve introduced friendly characters and motivational hadeeth to make the experience welcoming for your child.
- Juz Amma by Learning Roots includes both lesson and revision log sheets to record, analyse and improve your child’s progress with both their recitation and memorisation.
- We’ve designed the stop symbols at the end of each verse to also serve as check-boxes, allowing you to mark each lesson with verse by verse tracking.
- Alongside this, we’ve also included space in the margins for you to mark the date of each progress point or to make notes.
- This book contains a fold-out Hifdh Shelf that your child completes by adding the sticker in the shape of a book that represents each Surah. It’s a great way to visualise their memorisation progress.
Juz Amma brings together features from our best-selling Hifdh Logbook and incorporates the popular Hifdh Shelf that we’ve published in the past. It makes a great addition to our Kiitab range and all of its details are sure to delight your child.
Kiitab is light, portable and so simple to use, that a child can take it with them wherever they go making revision at home something that can be done independently by a child.
This will free up parents time at home and teachers time in class, confident in the knowledge that your child is listening to the words being perfectly pronounced each time.
Kiitab has enhanced speaker quality, so sounds are easy and clear to understand.
Children can, however, use headphones if you don't wish to disturb others while learning.
Kiitab comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
The Juz Amma book along with Kiitab (Kitab pen) allow your child to revise their madrasah lessons at home while listening to the Quran being pronounced perfectly and with little need of your supervision. This accelerates their progress and makes the experience a lot more fun along the way.
The set includes, which has been developed and tested by Learning Roots and in used thousands of madrasahs, schools and homes around the world includes:
- Juzz Amma Book
|Dimensions:||21 x 23.4 x 1.7cm (Book)|
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Many couriers also deliver on Saturdays.
|UK||FREE on orders £40 and over. Otherwise £3.45||2-5 working days|
|UK Express||£7.99||1-2 working days. Order before 10am|
|Europe - Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands||£25 - Customs Duties Included*. Order value less than £150||3-6 working days|
|Rest of the World||Based on Weight. If not available in checkout, Ask us for a custom quote|
* For many International shipping options (excluding Norway and others), we use a DPD courier service that includes pre-paid customs duties charges. This means that you will not receive any customs charges based on the value of your products.
For international orders where the shipping option selected does not state "Customs Duties Included", you may encounter additional fees such as customs, taxes, and duties. As a buyer, and resident of that country, you are responsible for any requirements from your government regarding the merchandise that you ordered. We are unable to reimburse this.
If an incorrect or incomplete address is provided, and the parcel is returned to us and no longer wanted, we will refund the order costs minus any shipping costs. If free delivery was given, we will refund the order minus £3.45
If you wish for the parcel to be redelivered, you will be invoiced £3.45 to cover the extra delivery (for UK orders only).
For international orders, the redelivery cost will be the same amount as the initial delivery cost.
Note we cannot process any refund until the parcel is returned to us.
If you have not received your package, please take the time to do the following:
- Verify the shipping address. Make sure that the address entered in the 'shipping address' field of your order is where you want your package to be shipped.
- Check your tracking number. This is included in your shipping confirmation email.
- Check with other household members. Is there anyone who may have grabbed the parcel on your behalf.
- Check any safe spaces and with your neighbours. Are there any safe spaces where your package could have been left or could it have been delivered to one of you neighbours.
- Contact your local delivery office.
- If all else has failed, contact us with your order number on email@example.com or using our contact form.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Food, chocolates, sweets, and other perishable items are non-refundable.
All items in the clearance category are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
When sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that the parcel is packaged securely to prevent any damage whilst in transit and that proof of postage is retained.
To request a return:
- Log into your account using your email at https://account.anafiya.com
- Select the items from the order you want to return.
- If there is a fault with the item, please include details of the fault so we can inspect it.
- We will review your request, and get back in touch with you via email.
Refunds and Exchanges
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. We are unable to reimburse any shipping costs to return the item.
Depending on the nature of the fault, we may ask for you to send the faulty item straight to the manufacturer, who has the ability to repair and replace the item. If a fault has been verified, we will reimburse any shipping costs up to a value of £5 unless agreed otherwise.
It is your responsibility as a buyer to track the parcel. If you fail to receive the parcel when your parcel is delivered to you, your courier will hold the parcel for a set period of time before returning it to us. It is your responsibility to arrange redelivery/collection. Failure to do so will result in the parcel being returned to us. In this case, we are unable to reimburse the initial shipping cost.
it one of the best product to give to a child to encourage them to learn and read
Kiitab with Juz Amma book
I’m very grateful that I bought this to help my children with his hafadzan. It’s very helpful and there are some interactive ‘games’ that they can play to help them memorize. I have no regrets!
Juz Amma book (To be used with Kiitab)