A New Way to Familiarise Your Child With the World’s Best People
Do you ever wish that your children knew more about the Prophets so they could love and follow them?
Do you wish for your children to follow the Prophets examples in life?
Well, the Giant journey does exactly that will help you heaps in getting your children to know all about Allah’s finest creations. It helps your child become more familiar with the Prophets and their lives, ensuring that they do so in a fun way that engages their hearts and minds. Here’s how:
- It’s an all-in-one story image that sticks in your child’s mind as it is visually engaging which helps them remember the Prophets in a fun way.
- Each Prophet has an image relating to a highlight from their story so your child builds an immediate mental association for better long-term memory.
- There is a pathway that helps your child learn the order in which the Prophets were sent.
- There are subtle details in the images which reveal hidden relationships between the Prophets for the more advanced children
- The names tags of some of the Prophets are interchangeable so you can assess your child by asking them to put the name of the Prophet next to the correct image.
- The Giant Journey is a large floor puzzle with 75 pieces ensuring that it is just the right level of difficultly for a child aged 5-7 to complete. It is also easy to handle and the pieces are not small assuring that the pieces will not get lost.
- The fact that this is a puzzle, guarantees that your child is more likely to learn about the Prophets in a much more engaging and fun way.
The Giant Journey is our most popular all-time puzzle and has helped thousands of children learn and love the Prophets of Allah.
My children love the puzzle. Its teaching them all about the prophetsnof islam an helping them learn the order of each prophet by going through the journey an making it simple with pictures on what each Prophet was
most known for. I will recommend it for all
Very well illustrated in the jigsaw.
As an adult you would have your mind map inside you and when needed further, could do paper.
But, this is ideal. Especially for the child.
The illustrations are too very relevant, such as the prison for Prophet Yousuf alayhis salaam.
As child says when asked how they found it ,
I can only agree.