Path of the Prophets Puzzle
Path of the Prophets Puzzle
They say a picture says a thousand words. That’s an understatement.
Some puzzles are fun to make. Some are great to look at. Some are great to learn from. Few puzzles have all three qualities. You’re looking at one of the few.
The Path of the Prophets combines over 200 elements to detail over 70 stories from the lives of the Prophets all into one amazing image.
There’s so much to learn, so much to discover and so much to discuss. This puzzle will not only provide a great bonding experience for your family, but it will also fuel great conversations about the stories of the best people that ever lived.
The Path of the Prophets is arguably one of our most creative works and we feel comfortable saying you’ve probably never seen anything like this before. Here’s why:
- It’s an all-in-one story image that sticks in your child’s mind as it is visually engaging which helps them remember the Prophets in a fun way.
- Each Prophet’s name along the path has images relating to highlights from their story so your child builds an immediate mental association for better long-term memory.
- There is a pathway that helps your child learn the order in which the Prophets were sent.
- There are subtle details in the images which reveal hidden relationships between the Prophets for the more advanced children.
- The set comes with a map guide that walks you through the stories illustrated along the path of discovery.
- There are special pieces in the shape of different objects, making the puzzle more engaging.
- The Path of the Prophets is a large floor puzzle, measuring 68cm x 48cm with 178 pieces ensuring that it is just the right level of difficultly for a child aged 8-11 to complete. It is also easy to handle and the pieces are not small assuring that the pieces will not get lost.
- The puzzle comes in a sturdy box that’s highly durable for safekeeping and storage.
- The puzzle pieces are made from specialist puzzle boards used in high-quality products from word-class puzzle makers.
- The fact that this is a puzzle, guarantees that your child is more likely to learn about the Prophets in a much more engaging and fun way.
If you’re looking for something similar for younger children, check out The Giant Journey which covers a similar concept for little kids.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Many couriers also deliver on Saturdays.
|UK||FREE on orders £40 and over. Otherwise £3.45||2-5 working days|
|UK DPD Express||£7.99||1-2 working days. Order before 10am|
|Europe - Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands||£20 - Customs Duties Included*||3-6 working days|
|Rest of the World||Based on Weight. If not available in checkout, Ask us for a custom quote|
* For many International shipping options (excluding Norway and others), we use a DPD courier service that includes pre-paid customs duties charges. This means that you will not receive any customs charges based on the value of your products.
For international orders where the shipping option selected does not state "Customs Duties Included", you may encounter additional fees such as customs, taxes, and duties. As a buyer, and resident of that country, you are responsible for any requirements from your government regarding the merchandise that you ordered. We are unable to reimburse this.
If an incorrect or incomplete address is provided, and the parcel is returned to us and no longer wanted, we will refund the order costs minus any shipping costs. If free delivery was given, we will refund the order minus £3.45
If you wish for the parcel to be redelivered, you will be invoiced £3.45 to cover the extra delivery (for UK orders only).
For international orders, the redelivery cost will be the same amount as the initial delivery cost.
Note we cannot process any refund until the parcel is returned to us.
If you have not received your package, please take the time to do the following:
- Verify the shipping address. Make sure that the address entered in the 'shipping address' field of your order is where you want your package to be shipped.
- Check your tracking number. This is included in your shipping confirmation email.
- Check with other household members. Is there anyone who may have grabbed the parcel on your behalf.
- Check any safe spaces and with your neighbours. Are there any safe spaces where your package could have been left or could it have been delivered to one of you neighbours.
- Contact your local delivery office.
- If all else has failed, contact us with your order number on email@example.com or using our contact form.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Food, chocolates, sweets, and other perishable items are non-refundable.
All items in the clearance category are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
When sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that the parcel is packaged securely to prevent any damage whilst in transit and that proof of postage is retained.
Refunds and Exchanges
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. We are unable to reimburse any shipping costs to return the item.
Depending on the nature of the fault, we may ask for you to send the faulty item straight to the manufacturer, who has the ability to repair and replace the item. If a fault has been verified, we will reimburse any shipping costs up to a value of £5 unless agreed otherwise.
It is your responsibility as a buyer to track the parcel. If you fail to receive the parcel when your parcel is delivered to you, your courier will hold the parcel for a set period of time before returning it to us. It is your responsibility to arrange redelivery/collection. Failure to do so will result in the parcel being returned to us. In this case, we are unable to reimburse the initial shipping cost.
My children love the puzzle. Its teaching them all about the prophetsnof islam an helping them learn the order of each prophet by going through the journey an making it simple with pictures on what each Prophet was
most known for. I will recommend it for all
Very well illustrated in the jigsaw.
As an adult you would have your mind map inside you and when needed further, could do paper.
But, this is ideal. Especially for the child.
The illustrations are too very relevant, such as the prison for Prophet Yousuf alayhis salaam.
As child says when asked how they found it ,
I can only agree.