Please note the new logo!
The Dua Journal with Qur'anic Reflections is a beautiful, hardcover reflection journal that is not only meant to be written in, but kept as a keepsake for years to come. The design features the beautiful pastel violet coloured, cloth-bound hard cover, an elegant gold embossed title, and a black satin ribbon for easy place-keeping.
This journal is designed to help you take control of your iman goals and tap into your connection with Allah and His word with open-dated pages for daily reflection without the pressure. Inside this journal you will find:
- 80 total days of reflection.
- 40 days with one open-dated reflection page per day, as in the original.
- One "rabbana" dua found in the Qur'an in simple English on each reflection page.
- A chance to check in with each of your life areas, from work and family to deen and personal development.
- 40 days of Qur'anic verses with explanation (tafseer), broken up into 4 separate themes.
- Guided questions for Qur'anic reflection.
- Suggestions on how to use each section for maximum benefit.
- A list of the benefits of gratitude.
- Best practices for making dua, and a master list of duas.
- Plus a three-step foolproof guide to staying consistent with your reflection.
The dua journal is a perfect gift and its a lovely book to write up your duas x
Gave it to my sister as an Eid gift as she loves writing and reflecting. It was very well received. The journal is good quality and is very thoughtful.
I bought this for my sister in law as an Eid gift, when I first received it I was very impressed, it looked very sleek, nice and in general a perfect gift to give someone. My only flaw would be the papers inside the journal , they’re weren’t great in quality and you could see the stark difference between the cover and the rest of the journal inside. However, it was very nicely received and my sister in law loved it.