The Dua Journal - Extended Dear Allah Edition
The Dua Journal - Extended Dear Allah Edition
A daily reflection journal with extra space for free reflection. Includes space for gratitude journaling, duas/prayer, daily improvements and goals, plus a full page for reflection and dua.
- Elegant sage hard cover with embossed title
- Satin place keeping ribbon
- Open dated reflection pages with inspirational dua
- Full blank page for more daily reflection
Each two-page spread corresponds to one day. Because the pages are open dated, you can use your journal on your time, in a way that fits your unique schedule and lifestyle.
The left page has an inspirational dua, and prompts for you to reflect on your day and iman goals.
The right page is a lined space for you to expand upon your reflections and duas.
How the Dua Journal works:
Be inspired by duas from Quran and Hadith as well as informal ones relevant to the day to day life.
Write down personal duas and blessings.
Record happy moments of the day.
Reflect on choices.
Strive for continuous learning.
And stay motivated with iman goals.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Many couriers also deliver on Saturdays.
|UK||FREE on orders £40 and over. Otherwise £3.45||2-5 working days|
|UK DPD Express||£7.99||1-2 working days. Order before 10am|
|Europe - Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands||£25 - Customs Duties Included*. Order value less than £150||3-6 working days|
|Rest of the World||Based on Weight. If not available in checkout, Ask us for a custom quote|
* For many International shipping options (excluding Norway and others), we use a DPD courier service that includes pre-paid customs duties charges. This means that you will not receive any customs charges based on the value of your products.
For international orders where the shipping option selected does not state "Customs Duties Included", you may encounter additional fees such as customs, taxes, and duties. As a buyer, and resident of that country, you are responsible for any requirements from your government regarding the merchandise that you ordered. We are unable to reimburse this.
If an incorrect or incomplete address is provided, and the parcel is returned to us and no longer wanted, we will refund the order costs minus any shipping costs. If free delivery was given, we will refund the order minus £3.45
If you wish for the parcel to be redelivered, you will be invoiced £3.45 to cover the extra delivery (for UK orders only).
For international orders, the redelivery cost will be the same amount as the initial delivery cost.
Note we cannot process any refund until the parcel is returned to us.
If you have not received your package, please take the time to do the following:
- Verify the shipping address. Make sure that the address entered in the 'shipping address' field of your order is where you want your package to be shipped.
- Check your tracking number. This is included in your shipping confirmation email.
- Check with other household members. Is there anyone who may have grabbed the parcel on your behalf.
- Check any safe spaces and with your neighbours. Are there any safe spaces where your package could have been left or could it have been delivered to one of you neighbours.
- Contact your local delivery office.
- If all else has failed, contact us with your order number on email@example.com or using our contact form.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Food, chocolates, sweets, and other perishable items are non-refundable.
All items in the clearance category are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
When sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that the parcel is packaged securely to prevent any damage whilst in transit and that proof of postage is retained.
To request a return:
- Log into your account using your email at https://account.anafiya.com
- Select the items from the order you want to return.
- If there is a fault with the item, please include details of the fault so we can inspect it.
- We will review your request, and get back in touch with you via email.
Refunds and Exchanges
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. We are unable to reimburse any shipping costs to return the item.
Depending on the nature of the fault, we may ask for you to send the faulty item straight to the manufacturer, who has the ability to repair and replace the item. If a fault has been verified, we will reimburse any shipping costs up to a value of £5 unless agreed otherwise.
It is your responsibility as a buyer to track the parcel. If you fail to receive the parcel when your parcel is delivered to you, your courier will hold the parcel for a set period of time before returning it to us. It is your responsibility to arrange redelivery/collection. Failure to do so will result in the parcel being returned to us. In this case, we are unable to reimburse the initial shipping cost.
Bought this as a gift. Arrived quite quickly and well packaged. Bought 8 of them total and every single receiver loved it :) The most comprehensive journal I could find. Jazakum Allah khair!
This is a beautiful journal. The gratitude journaling combined with setting imaan goals makes it a useful tool in self-reflection. The Dear Allah section is a lovely way to record ones thoughts and feelings for the day in a diary format whilst reminding ourselves of His majesty and thus improving our relationship with him.
This is a really beautifully made journal, it is excellent to write in and the layout is exactly what I needed. As someone who is new to Islam, I wanted a semi-structured journal with prompts to help me develop my relationship with God in a way that allowed to me to authentically communicate without being daunted by a blank page. Thank you!
Beautiful way to start your day with a dua and help reflect on your life. Ideal gift . Would recommend.
It is really lovely and it has prompts as well as a chance on other page to write your thoughts freely. However, it can only be used for few months. Would have been nice if there were more pages