New and Improved Version!
PLEASE NOTE: Aamina does NOT include Surah Al Falaq
A beautiful 16" soft plush Muslim doll who talks when you press her hands and feet. Learning about Islam is so much fun with your new friend! Now with 2 Levels included – that’s 5 additional surahs!
- Slide the switch to hear two levels of content!
- 16” soft plush doll that speaks and sings
- Muslim doll recites surahs, says Islamic phrases, fun Islamic songs
- Yousuf speaks with interactive hands, feet, and nose
- Over four minutes of sound with beautiful voiceovers
- Fun way for young children to learn about Islam
- Ages 3+
Level 1 content:
- Surah Al Fatiha (in Arabic with English translation)
- Surah Al Ikhlas (in Arabic with English translation)
- As-Salamu ‘Alaykum
- Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
- Lailaha illallah Muhammadur-Rasulullah
- Fi Amanillah
- A’udhu billahi minash shaytanir-rajeem
- Insha’Allah and Masha’Allah
- Jazakallahu Khayrun
- 5 fun Islamic songs
And new, Level 2 content:
- Surah Al Kawthar in Arabic with English translation
- Surah Al Kafiroon in Arabic with English translation
- Surah An Naas in Arabic with English translation
- Surah Al Asr in Arabic with English translation
A perfect present for children aged 3+
Please note that Muslim dolls speak English and Arabic only. All dolls meet all the required British and European, Health and Safety requirements CE, EN71, and Rohs certified. (Age: 3+ Years). Please note that photographs of the product colours on the packaging may differ to the actual product colours in the box. Requires 3x AA batteries.
The doll is not working properly it was a gift to my niece my sister has only just opened today and I've told her to keep everything as it is and send me a video of proof which il be sending to you shortly... I will need a refund an exchange on this as it's a gift and I want it to be working properly jazakallah khair
I bought this gift for my daughter! She loves Aamina!
The kid loved it!
Talking Muslim Aamina Doll
I bought this as an eid present for my daughter, it is two weeks now since eid but it hasn't left her side, she absolutely adores the doll and enjoys playing and listening to it all the time!