Quran Moon Lamp - Original - App Version
Quran Moon Lamp - Original - App Version
The Quran Moon Lamp is the perfect gift for Muslims. Featuring a Bluetooth speaker built in, with 16 Famous reciters and many language translations. Plus 8GB of memory.
This Quran Speaker provides word-by-word Quran reading and translation for easy learning.
It also features touch control color-changing lamp with 7 colours, and APP controlled graphical interface for hassle-free connectivity.
Includes Remote, and USB charging cable.
- Full Quran audio including translation
- Translation in many languages
- 17 world-renowned Qur’anic reciters
- 7 colour ambient mood lighting - perfect for to be used as a night lamp
- App control functionality and remote control included
- Bluetooth speaker
- Allows individual surah and ayah selection with translation
- Allows word by word recitation and translation
- Touch-sensitive for light colours and brightness (Touch the charging port/cable connection)
Quran Reciters Include:
Qari Abdul Basit - Shaykh Sudais - Shaykh Afasy - Shaykh al Minshawi - Shaykh al Ajmy - Shaykh Mahir Muaqly - Shaykh Abu Bakr Al-Shatri - Shaykh Abdullah Matrood - Shaykh Abdullah Basfar - Shaykh Muhammad Jibril - Shaykh Muhammad Ayoub - Shaykh Husari - Shaykh Hudhaifi - Shaykh Ghamdi - Shaykh Minshawi - Shaykh Shuraim - Shaykh Tablaw
Language Translations Include:
English - Urdu - Bangla - Farsi - French - Hindi - Indonesian - Malaysian - Russian - Somali - Tamil - Turkish - Uzbek
Quran Moon Lamp Original/Galaxy FAQ
At the bottom of the lamp is a small metal pin next to the charging port. Put your finger on it for three seconds and the light will turn on. Use the power button on the remote or remote control app to play the sound.
To turn it off, press the metal pin for 3 seconds. Please note that to turn it on again you will need to press the metal pin again.
You will need to turn it on manually at the lamp first. Press your finger against the small metal pin at the bottom of the lamp until the light turns on.
Now you should be able to control it with the provided remote and the downloadable remote control app.
Whilst charging, the lamp will produce a pulsing green light. When it is fully charged it will no longer pulse and show a steady green light.
The Quran Moon Lamp comes with a micro USB to USB wire. This can be plugged in to any USB port such as those found on the laptop or using a USB plug charger.
The lamp is a sphere with a diameter of 15.5cm
1x Quran Moon Lamp
1x Wooden Stand (comes in 3 L-shaped pieces)
1x Remote Control
1x Mini USB to USB wire
1. First you will need to turn on the lamp. Turn the lamp upside down and you will see a small metal pin next to a charging port. Press your finger on this for 3 seconds and the lamp will light up.
2. Now it’s time to pair your phone. Turn on the bluetooth on the phone and open the Equantu Quran Speaker app. Press the settings button in the bottom right corner and go to bluetooth mode. It will show a list of nearby moon lamps. Select your moon lamp and the disconnected status should change to connected.
3. Press back and press the Playing button to go back to the main screen.
4. Press the power button and the lamp will start to play.
No, it can only be controlled from one app at any one time.
Manually: Simply tap the metal pin at the bottom of the lamp to cycle through the different colours. There is no way to adjust the brightness without the control.
Remote: To change it using the remote, use the button with the light bulb icon. The button with the light bulb and arrows will allow you to change the brightness of the light.
App: Press the Light Control button on the menu at the bottom. Use the colour picker to choose the colour and you will see the lamp respond in real time.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Many couriers also deliver on Saturdays.
|UK||FREE on orders £40 and over. Otherwise £3.45||2-5 working days|
|UK Express||£7.99||1-2 working days. Order before 10am|
|Europe - Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands||£25 - Customs Duties Included*. Order value less than £150||3-6 working days|
|Rest of the World||Based on Weight. If not available in checkout, Ask us for a custom quote|
* For many International shipping options (excluding Norway and others), we use a DPD courier service that includes pre-paid customs duties charges. This means that you will not receive any customs charges based on the value of your products.
For international orders where the shipping option selected does not state "Customs Duties Included", you may encounter additional fees such as customs, taxes, and duties. As a buyer, and resident of that country, you are responsible for any requirements from your government regarding the merchandise that you ordered. We are unable to reimburse this.
If an incorrect or incomplete address is provided, and the parcel is returned to us and no longer wanted, we will refund the order costs minus any shipping costs. If free delivery was given, we will refund the order minus £3.45
If you wish for the parcel to be redelivered, you will be invoiced £3.45 to cover the extra delivery (for UK orders only).
For international orders, the redelivery cost will be the same amount as the initial delivery cost.
Note we cannot process any refund until the parcel is returned to us.
If you have not received your package, please take the time to do the following:
- Verify the shipping address. Make sure that the address entered in the 'shipping address' field of your order is where you want your package to be shipped.
- Check your tracking number. This is included in your shipping confirmation email.
- Check with other household members. Is there anyone who may have grabbed the parcel on your behalf.
- Check any safe spaces and with your neighbours. Are there any safe spaces where your package could have been left or could it have been delivered to one of you neighbours.
- Contact your local delivery office.
- If all else has failed, contact us with your order number on firstname.lastname@example.org or using our contact form.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Food, chocolates, sweets, and other perishable items are non-refundable.
All items in the clearance category are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
When sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that the parcel is packaged securely to prevent any damage whilst in transit and that proof of postage is retained.
To request a return:
- Log into your account using your email at https://account.anafiya.com
- Select the items from the order you want to return.
- If there is a fault with the item, please include details of the fault so we can inspect it.
- We will review your request, and get back in touch with you via email.
Refunds and Exchanges
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. We are unable to reimburse any shipping costs to return the item.
Depending on the nature of the fault, we may ask for you to send the faulty item straight to the manufacturer, who has the ability to repair and replace the item. If a fault has been verified, we will reimburse any shipping costs up to a value of £5 unless agreed otherwise.
It is your responsibility as a buyer to track the parcel. If you fail to receive the parcel when your parcel is delivered to you, your courier will hold the parcel for a set period of time before returning it to us. It is your responsibility to arrange redelivery/collection. Failure to do so will result in the parcel being returned to us. In this case, we are unable to reimburse the initial shipping cost.
The moon lamp was a gift and my brother loved it
Quick delivery too :) thank you
Bought as a gift - very well received
My daughter loves this, so many more features than the Qur'an cube and love that you can control it with the app on the phone from anywhere in the house.
Make it English and Bengali translate.
Allhumdulliah I absolutely love the Quran touch lamp you can listen to the quran and you can use it as a lamp aswel and it can change colours Ma Sha Allah very very good to have this Quran touch lamp in your home!!!!!