The Quran cube pillow with light and sound with 60 minutes of Quran recitation
A cuddly cloud pillow which your child can keep in their bed, and helps learn some common surahs and duas. Perfect as a memorising companion and a reminder to recite the prayers before sleeping and when waking up.
Contains both Arabic and English duas helping the child get in the habit of making dua.
An ideal Islamic gift for a young Muslim. Also serves as a night-light by pressing the Light Button which emits a soft glow.
Surahs from the Quran:
- Surah Fatiha
- Ayatul Kursi
- Amanar Rasuloo (End Of Surah Baqarah)
- Surah Yaseen
- Surah Ar Rahman
- Surah Mulk
- 3 Quls
- Before Doing Anything (Bismillah)
- For Praising Allah (Alhamdulillah)
- For Learning More Knowledge
- For When We Sneeze
- Before Eating
- After Eating
- When Going To The Bathroom
- After Leaving The Bathroom
- When Going Out Of The House
- When Greeting Somebody (Assalamualaykum)
- When Replying To A Greeting (Walaikumsalaam)
- Asking For Forgiveness
- Assubhu Badaa – Allahu Allahu
- 99 Names of Allah – Asma Ul Husna – Kamal Uddin
- La Ilaha Illah – Kamal Uddin
- Alif Baa Taa –Arabic alphabet
6 Kalimas, Imane Mufasal, and 4 Durood Sharifs
- 1 First Kalima (Tayyab):
- 2- Second Kalima (Shahadat):
- 3- Third Kalima (Tamjeed):
- 4- Fourth Kalima (Touheed):
- 5- Fifth Kalima (Astaghfar):
- 6- Sixth Kalima (Radd-e-Kufar):
- 7 (Imane Mufasal)
- Make Me A Hafiz Of The Quran
- Help Me To Give Charity
- Make Me A Good Muslim
- Take Me And My Family To Jannah
- Take Me To Makkah & Madina
- Help Me To Be Good To My Parents
- Bless My Parents With Jannah
- Forgive My Parents, Grandparents And All Muslims
I couldn’t rave this product enough it’s so lovely I plan to buy some as gifts for Eid too. Only down side is you can’t wash the cover so I have to make sure it’s used when the kids hands are clean.
My daughter and son love this cube.I like that the volume can be adjusted to suit the child.
Excellent quality my daughter loved them.
I bought this as one of my sons birthday gifts as he just turned 2 because he likes listening to Surahs on the tv when he sleeps during the day and oh my does he loves this pillow!!! He sits there listening to everything saying ameen after each dua it’s so good to see - the pillow is so soft and very well made couldn’t recommend it enough! Im looking to buy the smaller pillow now for my 5 month old who loves listening to his pillow and holding it as well
Bought this for my nephew who loves it. Still young to learn any duas but loves listening to the surahs.