Most parents can teach their children how to pray and read the Qur’an, but we often struggle to enable them to be able to apply simple Islamic concepts to the way they perceive and react to life’s challenges, and to have a peaceful, reflective outlook. Lovingly written by Zanib Mian, The Young Muslim’s Mindful Book of Wellbeing is every child’s comforting companion; something to turn to when they need to be reassured, inspired, motivated and lifted – all because of Allah T’aala. Through this book, children can develop a deeply spiritual mind-set and sense of well-being insha’Allah.
Contents of book:
- Real Happiness and How to Find it
- A Way Out of Every Problem
- The Bigger Picture
- How to Feel OK If You Wanted Something, but Didn’t Get It.
- Allah's Love
- Feeling Sad
- Jealousy and Being Happy With What You Have
- Negative Thoughts vs Positive Thoughts
- How to Deal With Worry and Bad Expectations
- Getting Closer to Allah Through Nature
- Talking to Allah
- Be Bored and Breathe
- How to Let Go of Things That Have Already Happened
- How to Survive Other People's Negativity
- Shining From the Inside
For ages 7+
|Publisher:||Muslim Children's Books (28 Nov. 2018)|
|Dimensions:||14 x 14 x 1cm|
The title of this book caught my attention as in today's society we need to remember how to stay close to Allah (swt) in all situations. Perfect book for younger children to start with and then continue to develop this topic further as they grow older. This book reflects back to daily living and gives us such wonderful reminders we often forget.
The Young Muslim's Mindful Book of Wellbeing
Fab book for a young person to understand
Very very nice book.. it's not for just for children l..its for everyone to remind about important things..
Good book for both adults and children that encourages positive mindset