The Prophet Described
The Prophet Described
If you were asked to describe the appearance of the Prophet Muhammad (S), what would you say?
The Prophet Described weaves together classical accounts of the appearance and character of Allah’s finest creation, using the narrations of those closest to him. Expertly crafted into a story-conversation between a mother and son, and using flowing, rhyming text, this book makes learning about Allah’s Messenger (S), a rich and captivating experience. With spectacular illustrations that subtly echo the descriptions, this book is a treasure to be read over and over again.
You’ll be left in awe, wonder and warmth by not just your increased love for the Prophet Muhammad, but even more so, by his love for you.
If your child hasn’t experienced this splendid tale, then they’re really missing out on something powerful. Here’s why:
- The Prophet Described is a panoramic picture book with stunning imagery that captivates and elevates your child’s senses and attention, all in an Islamic themed story.
- The book is written in repetitive rhyming prose that encourages your child’s active participation in reading the story and increasing their enjoyment of the experience.
- By the time your child has completed the book (which, by the way, they’ll want to read again and again!) they would have effortlessly memorised the description of the Prophet (S) in-sha-Allah.
- The book is based upon verified hadith narrations so you can rest assured that your child is receiving sound and solid knowledge of Islam.
The Prophet (S) Described is the world’s first and only children's picture book in the English language dedicated to the Shama'il (descriptions) of the Prophet Muhammad (S) in story form, and has made the cheeks of countless parents and children wet with loving tears in their longing to meet the Messenger of Allah (S).
Author: Zaheer Khatri
Recommended Age: 4+
Format: Hardback Book
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Many couriers also deliver on Saturdays.
|UK||FREE on orders £40 and over. Otherwise £3.45||2-5 working days|
|UK DPD Express||£7.99||1-2 working days. Order before 10am|
|Europe - Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands||£20 - Customs Duties Included*||3-6 working days|
|Rest of the World||Based on Weight. If not available in checkout, Ask us for a custom quote|
* For many International shipping options (excluding Norway and others), we use a DPD courier service that includes pre-paid customs duties charges. This means that you will not receive any customs charges based on the value of your products.
For international orders where the shipping option selected does not state "Customs Duties Included", you may encounter additional fees such as customs, taxes, and duties. As a buyer, and resident of that country, you are responsible for any requirements from your government regarding the merchandise that you ordered. We are unable to reimburse this.
If an incorrect or incomplete address is provided, and the parcel is returned to us and no longer wanted, we will refund the order costs minus any shipping costs. If free delivery was given, we will refund the order minus £3.45
If you wish for the parcel to be redelivered, you will be invoiced £3.45 to cover the extra delivery (for UK orders only).
For international orders, the redelivery cost will be the same amount as the initial delivery cost.
Note we cannot process any refund until the parcel is returned to us.
If you have not received your package, please take the time to do the following:
- Verify the shipping address. Make sure that the address entered in the 'shipping address' field of your order is where you want your package to be shipped.
- Check your tracking number. This is included in your shipping confirmation email.
- Check with other household members. Is there anyone who may have grabbed the parcel on your behalf.
- Check any safe spaces and with your neighbours. Are there any safe spaces where your package could have been left or could it have been delivered to one of you neighbours.
- Contact your local delivery office.
- If all else has failed, contact us with your order number on email@example.com or using our contact form.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Food, chocolates, sweets, and other perishable items are non-refundable.
All items in the clearance category are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
When sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that the parcel is packaged securely to prevent any damage whilst in transit and that proof of postage is retained.
Refunds and Exchanges
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. We are unable to reimburse any shipping costs to return the item.
Depending on the nature of the fault, we may ask for you to send the faulty item straight to the manufacturer, who has the ability to repair and replace the item. If a fault has been verified, we will reimburse any shipping costs up to a value of £5 unless agreed otherwise.
It is your responsibility as a buyer to track the parcel. If you fail to receive the parcel when your parcel is delivered to you, your courier will hold the parcel for a set period of time before returning it to us. It is your responsibility to arrange redelivery/collection. Failure to do so will result in the parcel being returned to us. In this case, we are unable to reimburse the initial shipping cost.
One of the best books hv ever come across. Had bought prophets pond just loved it which in turn made me buy this book.. Mesmerising and enchanting layout...feel like diving in the book. JazakAllah khairan for all the efforts put in by the team. Excellent and educational gift for children.