Ramadan Around The World
Ramadan Around The World
Ramadan Around The World covers how children from various cultures around the world celebrate Ramadan. The purpose of this book is to illustrate the diversity of the Muslim community around the world. Children of various nationalities, abilities and disabilities are represented throughout the book. Also, families of diverse sizes and demographics have been equally represented. The book is narrated by the Ramadan moon who takes the reader around the world to visit children as they observe Ramadan.
As the moon visits each country, a wide range of cultural customs, dishes, traditional wear and key Ramadan spiritual practices are introduced to the reader. The young reader will be swept away with the bright colours and relatable content and also enjoy this journey of travel, discovery and learning.
WHY RAMADAN AROUND THE WORLD?
- Teaches children about people, cultures and countries across the world
- Focuses on inclusion and acceptance of diverse abilities, disabilities and family types e.g. single mother, raised by grandparents, two-parent homes, etc.
- Highlights key Ramadan vocabulary
- Vibrant and fun illustrated spreads that are easy to follow
- Includes a map for kids and info for educators on Ramadan
|Dimensions:||23 x 29 x 1cm|
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Many couriers also deliver on Saturdays.
|UK||FREE on orders £40 and over. Otherwise £3.45||2-5 working days|
|UK DPD Express||£7.99||1-2 working days. Order before 10am|
|Europe - Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands||£20 - Customs Duties Included*||3-6 working days|
|Rest of the World||Based on Weight. If not available in checkout, Ask us for a custom quote|
* For many International shipping options (excluding Norway and others), we use a DPD courier service that includes pre-paid customs duties charges. This means that you will not receive any customs charges based on the value of your products.
For international orders where the shipping option selected does not state "Customs Duties Included", you may encounter additional fees such as customs, taxes, and duties. As a buyer, and resident of that country, you are responsible for any requirements from your government regarding the merchandise that you ordered. We are unable to reimburse this.
If an incorrect or incomplete address is provided, and the parcel is returned to us and no longer wanted, we will refund the order costs minus any shipping costs. If free delivery was given, we will refund the order minus £3.45
If you wish for the parcel to be redelivered, you will be invoiced £3.45 to cover the extra delivery (for UK orders only).
For international orders, the redelivery cost will be the same amount as the initial delivery cost.
Note we cannot process any refund until the parcel is returned to us.
If you have not received your package, please take the time to do the following:
- Verify the shipping address. Make sure that the address entered in the 'shipping address' field of your order is where you want your package to be shipped.
- Check your tracking number. This is included in your shipping confirmation email.
- Check with other household members. Is there anyone who may have grabbed the parcel on your behalf.
- Check any safe spaces and with your neighbours. Are there any safe spaces where your package could have been left or could it have been delivered to one of you neighbours.
- Contact your local delivery office.
- If all else has failed, contact us with your order number on email@example.com or using our contact form.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Food, chocolates, sweets, and other perishable items are non-refundable.
All items in the clearance category are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
When sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that the parcel is packaged securely to prevent any damage whilst in transit and that proof of postage is retained.
Refunds and Exchanges
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. We are unable to reimburse any shipping costs to return the item.
Depending on the nature of the fault, we may ask for you to send the faulty item straight to the manufacturer, who has the ability to repair and replace the item. If a fault has been verified, we will reimburse any shipping costs up to a value of £5 unless agreed otherwise.
It is your responsibility as a buyer to track the parcel. If you fail to receive the parcel when your parcel is delivered to you, your courier will hold the parcel for a set period of time before returning it to us. It is your responsibility to arrange redelivery/collection. Failure to do so will result in the parcel being returned to us. In this case, we are unable to reimburse the initial shipping cost.
I gave this book to the school teacher to share with the class. It was a nice way for everyone to read about Ramadan & open up discussion.
Teachers & children loved it.
In fact the school RE head is going to buy a few copies for the school.
For £20 I was expecting something much more. I thought that was very expensive for what it was
This book is well written and illustrated Masha’Allah ; my little one enjoyed reading it, a tad disappointed it didn’t include us Muslims in the UK but otherwise happy to add it to her library.
MachaAllah this is what I would call a classic book, a nice way to introduce our children to the beautiful variety of ways, habits in our beautiful umma.
And as usual I received the books quickly! I really recommend your website