Ramadan Activity Book - Age 8+
Ramadan Activity Book - Age 8+
GET YOUR CHILD SUPER-EXCITED ABOUT RAMADAN
- Would you like your child to eagerly await the coming of Ramadan?
- Do you feel frustrated because each year, Ramadan passes by without your child truly appreciating the blessings of the month?
- Do you wish your children knew more about Ramadan and cherished its inner and outer beauty?
We know how you feel because we’ve been there too. What we really need is a way to both excite and educate our children about Ramadan in a way that endears their hearts to the great month and shows its blessings as a golden opportunity for them to get closer to Allah. That’s exactly why we designed the Learning Roots Ramadan Activity Book.
This incredible book uses fun activities to introduce, intrigue and advance learning about the key topics of Ramadan in a child’s modern environment. But most of all, your child will be left reeling with excitement about Ramadan. Here’s how:
- We’ve designed these books at mainstream quality standards with Ramadan in mind from the ground up. The book contains an outpour of children having fun practising Islam in an environment and context they can relate to.
- The activities we’ve included are both practical and contextualised so your child will learn not just about the do’s and don’ts of Ramadan, but also how Ramadan affects their lives, their environment and the world around them.
- The activities promote core skills so your child exercises a range of behaviours that advance them holistically, ranging from spiritual, mental and creative development.
- Each page is sprinkled with amazing illustrations showing both boys and girls of all races - displaying the beauty and diversity within the Ummah.
- We’ve produced these books are two different age ranges so you can find the right level for your child. This particular book is suitable for children who cannot yet read fully independently. We suggest this book is suitable for children aged 8+ but every child is different!
- The book contain bucket loads of faith-filled fun. There are tonnes of activities infused with Ramadan learning so your child has fun while learning. Activities include mazes, puzzles, stories, recipes, spot the difference and hundreds of stickers!
- The activities are hands-on with things to design, to make and to use. We’ve included cut-outs for games, banners, posters and even a pull-out productivity calendar that your child can personalise.
113 pages! Suitable for ages 5+
|21 x 29 x 1cm
Ages: Older Kids
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Many couriers also deliver on Saturdays.
|FREE on orders £40 and over. Otherwise £3.45
|2-5 working days
|1-2 working days. Order before 10am
|Europe - Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands
|£25 - Customs Duties Included*. Order value less than £150
£45 - Customs Duties Included*. Order value between £150 and £300
|3-6 working days
|Rest of the World
|Based on Weight. If not available in checkout, Ask us for a custom quote
* For many International shipping options (excluding Norway and others), we use a DPD courier service that includes pre-paid customs duties charges. This means that you will not receive any customs charges based on the value of your products.
For international orders where the shipping option selected does not state "Customs Duties Included", you may encounter additional fees such as customs, taxes, and duties. As a buyer, and resident of that country, you are responsible for any requirements from your government regarding the merchandise that you ordered. We are unable to reimburse this.
If an incorrect or incomplete address is provided, and the parcel is returned to us and no longer wanted, we will refund the order costs minus any shipping costs. If free delivery was given, we will refund the order minus £3.45
If you wish for the parcel to be redelivered, you will be invoiced £3.45 to cover the extra delivery (for UK orders only).
For international orders, the redelivery cost will be the same amount as the initial delivery cost.
Note we cannot process any refund until the parcel is returned to us.
If you have not received your package, please take the time to do the following:
- Verify the shipping address. Make sure that the address entered in the 'shipping address' field of your order is where you want your package to be shipped.
- Check your tracking number. This is included in your shipping confirmation email.
- Check with other household members. Is there anyone who may have grabbed the parcel on your behalf.
- Check any safe spaces and with your neighbours. Are there any safe spaces where your package could have been left or could it have been delivered to one of you neighbours.
- Contact your local delivery office.
- If all else has failed, contact us with your order number on email@example.com or using our contact form.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Food, chocolates, sweets, and other perishable items are non-refundable.
All items in the clearance category are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
When sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that the parcel is packaged securely to prevent any damage whilst in transit and that proof of postage is retained.
To request a return:
- Log into your account using your email at https://account.anafiya.com
- Select the items from the order you want to return.
- If there is a fault with the item, please include details of the fault so we can inspect it.
- We will review your request, and get back in touch with you via email.
Refunds and Exchanges
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. We are unable to reimburse any shipping costs to return the item.
Depending on the nature of the fault, we may ask for you to send the faulty item straight to the manufacturer, who has the ability to repair and replace the item. If a fault has been verified, we will reimburse any shipping costs up to a value of £5 unless agreed otherwise.
It is your responsibility as a buyer to track the parcel. If you fail to receive the parcel when your parcel is delivered to you, your courier will hold the parcel for a set period of time before returning it to us. It is your responsibility to arrange redelivery/collection. Failure to do so will result in the parcel being returned to us. In this case, we are unable to reimburse the initial shipping cost.
Great activity book.
My children loved the activity books. They found it interesting and loved the tasks. They have learned more about Islam. Thank you
I am so happy these kind of resources are now available to inspire teach and entertain at the same time. I’ve ordered these activity books and also the chocolate calendars to be given out just the day before Ramadan. I’m sure it’ll be a hit. Jazakallah khair!
Such a beautiful gift for eid ! Absolutely loved all the items received mahsallah and such good quality books, jazak allah khair !❤️