Quran Cube Cot Mobile
Quran Cube Cot Mobile
An ideal gift for a friend with a newborn. A beautiful way for babies to immerse themselves into the Quran at an early age as they lie in their cot.
Quran Cube Islamic Cot Mobile For Babies – Rechargeable & With Remote Control Includes:
- Remote Control
- Plays Quran & Nasheeds (Loaded On The Device Already)
- All Fittings And Holders Included Ready To Attach To The Cot
- Soft Kaaba, Golden Moon, 8 Golden Stars Rotating Around The Kaaba – Great For Muslim Kids
- Full Quran (114 surahs) Recited By Sheikh Saad Al Ghamdi
- Islamic Nasheeds (No Music/ No Instruments)
- Suitable from Birth and Over
- With Remote Control
Your Mini Muslim Can Listen To The Quran Whilst Watching The Beautiful Kaaba And The Golden Stars Rotating Above Them Before Falling Asleep.
The Baby Mobile Is Intended For Visual Purposes Only And Is Not A Toy
The Child Should Not Be Playing With The Product Or Touching / Pulling It
The Cot Mobile Will Only Fit Cots With Solid Sides – It Will Not Fit Cots With Soft Sides Such As “Chico Next To Me Crib”
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Many couriers also deliver on Saturdays.
|UK||FREE on orders £40 and over. Otherwise £3.45||2-5 working days|
|UK Express||£7.99||1-2 working days. Order before 10am|
|Europe - Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands||£25 - Customs Duties Included*. Order value less than £150||3-6 working days|
|Rest of the World||Based on Weight. If not available in checkout, Ask us for a custom quote|
* For many International shipping options (excluding Norway and others), we use a DPD courier service that includes pre-paid customs duties charges. This means that you will not receive any customs charges based on the value of your products.
For international orders where the shipping option selected does not state "Customs Duties Included", you may encounter additional fees such as customs, taxes, and duties. As a buyer, and resident of that country, you are responsible for any requirements from your government regarding the merchandise that you ordered. We are unable to reimburse this.
If an incorrect or incomplete address is provided, and the parcel is returned to us and no longer wanted, we will refund the order costs minus any shipping costs. If free delivery was given, we will refund the order minus £3.45
If you wish for the parcel to be redelivered, you will be invoiced £3.45 to cover the extra delivery (for UK orders only).
For international orders, the redelivery cost will be the same amount as the initial delivery cost.
Note we cannot process any refund until the parcel is returned to us.
If you have not received your package, please take the time to do the following:
- Verify the shipping address. Make sure that the address entered in the 'shipping address' field of your order is where you want your package to be shipped.
- Check your tracking number. This is included in your shipping confirmation email.
- Check with other household members. Is there anyone who may have grabbed the parcel on your behalf.
- Check any safe spaces and with your neighbours. Are there any safe spaces where your package could have been left or could it have been delivered to one of you neighbours.
- Contact your local delivery office.
- If all else has failed, contact us with your order number on email@example.com or using our contact form.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Food, chocolates, sweets, and other perishable items are non-refundable.
All items in the clearance category are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
When sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that the parcel is packaged securely to prevent any damage whilst in transit and that proof of postage is retained.
To request a return:
- Log into your account using your email at https://account.anafiya.com
- Select the items from the order you want to return.
- If there is a fault with the item, please include details of the fault so we can inspect it.
- We will review your request, and get back in touch with you via email.
Refunds and Exchanges
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. We are unable to reimburse any shipping costs to return the item.
Depending on the nature of the fault, we may ask for you to send the faulty item straight to the manufacturer, who has the ability to repair and replace the item. If a fault has been verified, we will reimburse any shipping costs up to a value of £5 unless agreed otherwise.
It is your responsibility as a buyer to track the parcel. If you fail to receive the parcel when your parcel is delivered to you, your courier will hold the parcel for a set period of time before returning it to us. It is your responsibility to arrange redelivery/collection. Failure to do so will result in the parcel being returned to us. In this case, we are unable to reimburse the initial shipping cost.
The remote control doesn’t work but otherwise baby absolutely loves it. Did a Quran khatam within 2 weeks of birth mA
We are sorry to hear the remote isn't working - we will be in touch!
Can get it to work. Only Bluetooth mode works and it does spin. Was quite upsetting as it was a gift for my sons first ever eid.
We are sorry to hear this, and will be in touch!
Such a good gift!!
My son is 6months old & he loves it! It calms him down just before bedtime. Great battery life as it lasts throughout the night. Highly recommend it.
The singers voices are just lovely! But battery isn’t very long lasting. So I recommend Duracell batteries and to not leave it on for so long, which is a little sad because I loved hearing it too! Would have been amazing if I could leave it on for the whole night. It plays the adhan too which is a bonus! I was disappointed by how cheap it looked. You will understand if you see it in person only. Wouldn’t say it’s worth £50. I just kept the audio part and matched it with the desi doll mobile (you can also buy this on here). I recommend doing that too.