For Kids Who Want to Get to Know the Prophet (S)
- How well does your child know the greatest human being to ever walk the face of the Earth?
- How much do they admire the best of Allah’s creation?
- How much do they take the finest example as a guide in their lives?
- How much does your child really LOVE the Prophet Muhammad (S)?
In order to love someone, you need to first get to know them. That’s what sparks the beginning of a lifetime of admiration, learning and emulation of the most beloved person in humankind.
The children’s book entitled My Prophet Muhammad (S) captures his character and story in a way that captivates your child’s mind and nourishes their soul. That's because this book:
Spans the entire story of the lifetime of the Prophet Muhammad (S) covering the main events in his Seerah.
- Has 28 pages, making it your child's perfect introduction to the Messenger of Allah (S).
- There are questions at the end of the story for your child to reflect on what they've learnt.
- Features beautiful and vivid double spread images that delight the eyes, tell the story and build positive memories whilst learning about the best of creation.
- Printed in a large size to magnify the immersive reading experience.
- Has a cover sprinkled with special effects such as glitter and shine to ensure it attracts your child’s attention for reading time and time again.
The book measures 21cm by 29cm tall and is produced on a thick hardback cover. Learning Roots have been designing resources for over 14 years, and this is one of our most successful products on the Seerah.
very colourful and engaging for kids
My 3 and a half year old loves this book and is his favourite bed time story book. It is brilliant with beautiful pictures to capture attention also from my 11 month old. 10 out 10 masha Allah