Count your way through the Islamic months with this beautifully illustrated fold-out, lift-the-flap book.
- Teach your child the names of the months in Arabic and English.
- Discover special facts as you lift each flap!
- Some of the months were named after the weather. Can you tell?
- Fold out the pages of the book to create a colourful display suitable for homes, classrooms and libraries.
- The perfect book to introduce your child to numbers and explore historical Islamic events in a unique and imaginative way.
- A great gift for the whole family to enjoy together, all year round.
- For ages 1 +
|Publisher:||Shade 7 Publishing Limited; New edition (18 July 2019)|
|Dimensions:||15.2 x 14.7 x 1.9cm|