- Al-Alwan, Al-Ashkaal, Al-Arqam
- ONE OF A KIND vibrantly illustrated book teaches your toddler the basics with this modern, visually appealing board book.
- PERFECT for all ages, and anyone wanting to get familiar with the Arabic numbers, shapes and colors.
- CLASSICAL Fus-ha Arabic with tashkeel is used throughout the book as well as English transliterations, to ensure non-native speaks can easily learn Arabic!
- CUSTOM AND MODERN illustrations and transliteration featured on each page.
- CHUNKY BOARDBOOK measures 6" x 6", making it easy for kids to handle, and built to last.
- TRACEABLE numbers, and words help your child learn to write Arabic numbers, and words by using any dry erase marker to trace the letters.
I really love the idea of having the arabic colours, alphabet and shapes in one book.
However it would be better if it was consistent for example the colours and shapes have the arabic text but the numbers do not and to ensure they are being read and pronounced correctly it is crucial to have the arabic as the english cannot match up in all cases.
This leads to my next point... the "triangle" shape is written in arabic but the word is without a shaddah so the pronounciation is wrong if someone were to read it as it is written. I am saying this as I have heard the word in its correct form.
Regardless...I have enjoyed reading it to my little one.