A beautiful unique Journal by Ayeina.
Binding: Jacketed spiral binding Hardcover with fold-away cardboard masjid to decorate with the given stickers/stencils etc.
☆ 31 Lift-a-flap colourful shapes on
☆ 30+ thick recycled brown kraft paper for artwork and creativity
☆ 1 sticker sheet of all the shapes
☆ 6 perforated stencil sheets
This imagination Journal is an ultimate collection of Jannah ahadith and verses divided into 5 human senses:
- Sights of Jannah (visual pleasures)
- Sounds of Jannah (auditory stimulation)
- Scents of Jannah (beautiful fragrances)
- Tastes of Jannah (foods and drinks)
- Feelings of Jannah (physical sensations and emotions)
Each of the 5 parts contains 6 shades of DIY lift-a-flap shapes with a Jannah hadith/verse related to that sense, points to ponder, art activities, Jannah du’a to memorise and a journaling section to weave dreams of Jannah.
- Points to ponder - This section helps simplify the mentioned Jannah hadith/verse to help the child imagine how things would look, sound, smell, taste and feel like in Jannah.
- Art ideas to try - This section helps the child understand colours and shapes around them to create their own masterpiece while experimenting with different art techniques. This book also comes with an episodic art series to help Muslim kids develop their creative skills.
- Jannah dua – Simple short duas for kids to memorise and recite to get closer to Jannah.
- Journaling section – The lined section along with blank canvas for kids will also help a parent bond with their child by getting to know their deepest desires.
This book uses Jannah as a positive motivational tool that encourages the child towards good behaviour without having the need for punishment, worldly reward system or threats. It helps the child to set higher goals than this world, expecting the beautiful reward from Allah.
Size: 10x10 inches