Now with Lights, a kickstand feature so it can be propped up whilst playing, and a brand new look! Plus a brand new voiceover - 10 year of Zain.
Press, Listen and Learn pad with illustrations and sounds that teach children (and adults) how to perform Wudhu and Salah, Hear the Adhan, Iqama, and much more.
Learn the dua’s to be recited after Adhan, Wudhu and Salah. A great learning tool for anyone wishing to learn Salah.
- Nicely illustrated to see the steps in Wudhu and Salah
- Press the play buttons under each picture to hear and learn how to perform Wudhu and Salah
- Press and follow each play button to hear the recitation in each position in Salah
- Press the i button to hear details for each position in Salah
- Press the Adhan button to hear the beautiful call to prayer
- Press the Dua buttons to hear Dua’a after Adhan and Wudhu
- Learn how many rakahs there are in each Salah and the Dua after Salah
This is a great way to help children enjoy learning the values and correct way to perform Salah – fun, interactive and innovative.
- All teachings in the iPray pad and in the guide book are according to the Hanafi School.
Comes with 3 x AAA batteries for demonstration purposes included – BUT MAY NEED REPLACING UPON PURCHASE. Please note that iPray Salah pads only recorded in English and Arabic only. All iPray pads meet all the required British and European, Health and Safety requirements CE, EN71, and Rohs certified. (Age: 3+ Years).
The idea of the ipray pad is great , however I wish the voice that used is more clear when pronouncing the Arabic letters . I think it doesn't worth that price!
perfect give, my children absolutely love them, so thankyou...
Bought this for my daughter and niece along with the salah prayer mat the soft one, as this is an interactive pad they both went really well together and everything to my surprise was good quality to. Got my daughter and niece to learn through this and its something they can go back on to it time and time again. Love how they both went hand in hand together was ideal for both the ages of 4 years and 7 years plus.
Was very happy with my purchases and arrived very quickly.
My kids are really enjoying the iPray Salah Pad. The voice is really clear and the instructions is given in a simple form for kids to understand. Also love when it lights up!
Good product ! Excellent service by anafiya