This is a colourful and vibrant board-book teaching mini Muslims about the five pillars of Islam. Lots of adorable diverse characters from around the world providing positive role models for our children! There is also a lift-the-flap memory game at the end bringing an element of interactive fun into the book!
Read or sing the catchy lines to the rhythm of ‘Row, row, row your boat’ or make up your own style!
The book answers the questions :
- What are the five pillars of Islam?
- Why do we do them?
- What do we get if we do them?
Doing things just to please Allah is a repeated message. And so is the notion of Jannah being the ultimate goal.
This book will (in shaa Allah) :
- Enable interaction between children & elders
- Encourage love & enthusiasm for Allah
- Empower children to discover Islam