The world’s first wooden Arabic alphabet sound puzzle! New and improved now with the Arabic Alphabet Song.
Replace the letter in the correct position to hear it’s name eg. Alif, Baa, Taa etc.
Replace the Pieces to Hear:
- the name of the letter in arabic
- the alphabet song in Arabic!
- Letter recognition – helps children recognise the Arabic Alphabet
- Listening – encourages children to listen to the sounds of the puzzle
- Enhances vocabulary – children can learn 34 fun words in Arabic
- Encourages hand eye coordination and pincer grip
- Encourages independent play
A fun way to learn the Arabic Alphabet!
- Suitable for children 3+ years
- Made from quality wood
- Requires 2xAAA batteries (not included)
- Meets UK and European standards for Toy safety, EN71, CE
Note: This product is light sensitive, and functions best in a well-lit room.
Arabic Alphabet Sound Puzzle
I have two year old twins, and having this puzzle enables them to learn the alphabet. We love it!
Great product. Made learning Arabic alphabets so easy and simple.
My 4 year old was singing the alphabet song later on in the day. She was very happy with it and it complements her Arabic lessons very well.
My kids loved this and learning Arabic well with this as fun