99 Names Of Allah Sound Book
99 Names Of Allah Sound Book
This beautifully illustrated sound book has been specially designed to help children and adults, alike, memorise, understand, act upon and make dua’ using the beautiful names of Allah.
- Two languages
- Light up sound panel
- Easy sets of 10
- Hear all 99 names melodically
- Dua’s for each of the 99 names
Allah has 99 names ie. 100 minus one, and whoever memorises them will enter Paradise (Bukhari)
The objective of this book to make it easier to learn and memorise the 99 names of Allah. The book also helps you to connect with each name by giving the translation. By learning the 99 names of Allah and their meanings, we can get to know Allah better, love Him more and become better people.
The names are split into easy sets of 10 and recited in a tuneful way to help memorisation. Use the light up sound panel to hear each set, listening and learning and one button at the end that sings all 99 names melodically in one go. Also toggle the sound panel switch to listen to all 99 names in English too.
At the end of the book there are dua’s for each of the 99 names, so that children and adults can learn how to call on Allah using each name in context and help understand the meanings of all of Allah’s glorious names.
“It is in the remembrance of Allah that hearts find rest” Surah Ar-Ra’ad (13:38)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Many couriers also deliver on Saturdays.
|UK||FREE on orders £40 and over. Otherwise £3.45||2-5 working days|
|UK Express||£7.99||1-2 working days. Order before 10am|
|Europe - Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands||£25 - Customs Duties Included*. Order value less than £150||3-6 working days|
|Rest of the World||Based on Weight. If not available in checkout, Ask us for a custom quote|
* For many International shipping options (excluding Norway and others), we use a DPD courier service that includes pre-paid customs duties charges. This means that you will not receive any customs charges based on the value of your products.
For international orders where the shipping option selected does not state "Customs Duties Included", you may encounter additional fees such as customs, taxes, and duties. As a buyer, and resident of that country, you are responsible for any requirements from your government regarding the merchandise that you ordered. We are unable to reimburse this.
If an incorrect or incomplete address is provided, and the parcel is returned to us and no longer wanted, we will refund the order costs minus any shipping costs. If free delivery was given, we will refund the order minus £3.45
If you wish for the parcel to be redelivered, you will be invoiced £3.45 to cover the extra delivery (for UK orders only).
For international orders, the redelivery cost will be the same amount as the initial delivery cost.
Note we cannot process any refund until the parcel is returned to us.
If you have not received your package, please take the time to do the following:
- Verify the shipping address. Make sure that the address entered in the 'shipping address' field of your order is where you want your package to be shipped.
- Check your tracking number. This is included in your shipping confirmation email.
- Check with other household members. Is there anyone who may have grabbed the parcel on your behalf.
- Check any safe spaces and with your neighbours. Are there any safe spaces where your package could have been left or could it have been delivered to one of you neighbours.
- Contact your local delivery office.
- If all else has failed, contact us with your order number on firstname.lastname@example.org or using our contact form.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Food, chocolates, sweets, and other perishable items are non-refundable.
All items in the clearance category are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
When sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that the parcel is packaged securely to prevent any damage whilst in transit and that proof of postage is retained.
To request a return:
- Log into your account using your email at https://account.anafiya.com
- Select the items from the order you want to return.
- If there is a fault with the item, please include details of the fault so we can inspect it.
- We will review your request, and get back in touch with you via email.
Refunds and Exchanges
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. We are unable to reimburse any shipping costs to return the item.
Depending on the nature of the fault, we may ask for you to send the faulty item straight to the manufacturer, who has the ability to repair and replace the item. If a fault has been verified, we will reimburse any shipping costs up to a value of £5 unless agreed otherwise.
It is your responsibility as a buyer to track the parcel. If you fail to receive the parcel when your parcel is delivered to you, your courier will hold the parcel for a set period of time before returning it to us. It is your responsibility to arrange redelivery/collection. Failure to do so will result in the parcel being returned to us. In this case, we are unable to reimburse the initial shipping cost.
I brought this book for my nephews. They love it. JazakAllah for this wonderful book
An Amazing product. My son is learning so many names from this. A must have if you want your child to memorise. amazing book
My 6 year old loves his gift it was in his top three Eid gifts this year.we have both taken on the challenge to learn the 99 names of Allah InshA
Definitely worth buying for young children a good way to learn Allah's names