It speaks to your heart, card by card
A tool for meaningful reflection and deeper conversations.
Have we forgotten how to reflect? Do we ignore the deeper issues and trials within us? The Reflection Card Deck is a tool for personal reflection and meaningful conversations. Tafakkur is the form is reflective thinking that Allah mentions in the Qur’an. It awakens the heart and allows you to ponder over the beauty and mercy of Allah.
Reflection is a vital step in becoming aware of what is around us and inside of us and drawing meaningful conclusions from them.
The Reflection Card Deck contains 150 reflective questions split into three categories: personal, fun and light and deep questions. Whether you are using this yourself, with your partner, or in a group, place the box in front of you and pick a card to reflect upon.
Interact & Learn With Others
Move beyond surface reflection
- Break down your inner barriers, foster genuine connections and cultivate openness and vulnerability with powerful reflective questions
Traditional reflective questions
- The 150 reflective questions, rooted in authentic traditional Islamic knowledge, prompt you to think about your relationship with Allah, yourself, and those around you.
Reflect with those around you
- Use this tool in a group or with a partner to spark reflective stories and conversations so that you may understand yourself better.
Use as a game
- Put away your phones, switch off the TV, and use these prompts to get talking with your friends and family.
- Beautifully designed high-quality reflection cards box
- 150 reflective questions cards
Excellent purchase, can be used by the whole family.
I got my reflection cards I love them and can’t wait to use them !
I received the cards, along with my journals, a few days ago and had a quick go through them so I can prepare myself on what to expect from them during Ramadan and I do have to say, I was very, very impressed with what I saw. Masha’Allah.
Suppose to be 150 cards in box my box had only 94 cards in the box.