Ramadan Legacy Planner - Paradise Green
Ramadan Legacy Planner - Paradise Green
The perfect Ramadan is only a page away
Join over 20,000 Muslims living a spiritually uplifting life through the Ramadan Legacy Planner.
The Ramadan Legacy Planner is designed to help you not only plan and succeed in your personal Ramadan goals and schedule but also live a truly spiritually uplifting life all-year-round. It guides you through a step-by-step 3-month roadmap: before, during, and after Ramadan, that embraces the power of remembrance, spirituality, and self-development.
The planner takes you through powerful, practical, and reflective exercises that will help you gain a better understanding of yourself, your worship strengths and weaknesses, and then create a personalised and organised plan to set, plan and track progress towards your religious goals.
While using the Ramadan Legacy Planner, you will be encouraged to:
- Plan your life around things that truly matter
- Set goals that will make you feel truly happy and fulfilled
- Practice deep self-reflection so that you understand yourself better
- Start each day with a personalised structured schedule and plan
- End each day with gratitude and shukr
- Cut out things that hold you back
- Heal past pains and strengthen relationships with your loved ones
Pre-Ramadan Stage: The Month of Sha’ban
A practical personal development plan to help you spiritually prepare for the month of Ramadan and course correct your worship routine.
Stage 1: Knowledge for Your Ramadan Journey
Learn inspirational knowledge to internalize the purpose of Ramadan and it’s spiritual depth. Includes authentic du’as, tips, tricks, and a welcome video.
Stage 2: Reflective Exercises Before Ramadan
We take you through 7 powerful reflective exercises to help you understand where you are with your faith, where you want to go and how to get there.
Stage 3: Ramadan Goals & Du’as
This section guides you through your Ramadan essentials for success; your goals, du’as, Qur’an plan, deeds, and habits to avoid.
Stage 4: Journey Through Your 30-Day Action Plan
Never miss an act of worship with your 30-day action plan: a daily schedule, prayer checklist, Qur’an tracker, sunnah habits, goal tracking, and daily journaling space.
Stage 5: End Of Ramadan Review
Reflect on your Ramadan journey and progress, take stock of how you will continue your spirituality and the sunnah of celebrating Eid.
Stage 6: Post Ramadan Habit Tracker
It doesn't stop there, we provide a guide on what to do after Ramadan ends including reflection practices and a 30-day post-Ramadan habit tracker.
- Undated A5 5.8" x 8.3" size
- Artwork postcard
- Soft-leather Flexi bound with curved edges
- 160-page full-colour on speciart paper
- Poly wrapping with belly band wrap
- Ribbon and elastic band
- 350g weight
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Working days are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Many couriers also deliver on Saturdays.
|UK||FREE on orders £40 and over. Otherwise £3.45||2-5 working days|
|UK Express||£7.99||1-2 working days. Order before 10am|
|Europe - Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands||£25 - Customs Duties Included*. Order value less than £150||3-6 working days|
|Rest of the World||Based on Weight. If not available in checkout, Ask us for a custom quote|
* For many International shipping options (excluding Norway and others), we use a DPD courier service that includes pre-paid customs duties charges. This means that you will not receive any customs charges based on the value of your products.
For international orders where the shipping option selected does not state "Customs Duties Included", you may encounter additional fees such as customs, taxes, and duties. As a buyer, and resident of that country, you are responsible for any requirements from your government regarding the merchandise that you ordered. We are unable to reimburse this.
If an incorrect or incomplete address is provided, and the parcel is returned to us and no longer wanted, we will refund the order costs minus any shipping costs. If free delivery was given, we will refund the order minus £3.45
If you wish for the parcel to be redelivered, you will be invoiced £3.45 to cover the extra delivery (for UK orders only).
For international orders, the redelivery cost will be the same amount as the initial delivery cost.
Note we cannot process any refund until the parcel is returned to us.
If you have not received your package, please take the time to do the following:
- Verify the shipping address. Make sure that the address entered in the 'shipping address' field of your order is where you want your package to be shipped.
- Check your tracking number. This is included in your shipping confirmation email.
- Check with other household members. Is there anyone who may have grabbed the parcel on your behalf.
- Check any safe spaces and with your neighbours. Are there any safe spaces where your package could have been left or could it have been delivered to one of you neighbours.
- Contact your local delivery office.
- If all else has failed, contact us with your order number on email@example.com or using our contact form.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Food, chocolates, sweets, and other perishable items are non-refundable.
All items in the clearance category are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
When sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend that the parcel is packaged securely to prevent any damage whilst in transit and that proof of postage is retained.
To request a return:
- Log into your account using your email at https://account.anafiya.com
- Select the items from the order you want to return.
- If there is a fault with the item, please include details of the fault so we can inspect it.
- We will review your request, and get back in touch with you via email.
Refunds and Exchanges
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. We are unable to reimburse any shipping costs to return the item.
Depending on the nature of the fault, we may ask for you to send the faulty item straight to the manufacturer, who has the ability to repair and replace the item. If a fault has been verified, we will reimburse any shipping costs up to a value of £5 unless agreed otherwise.
It is your responsibility as a buyer to track the parcel. If you fail to receive the parcel when your parcel is delivered to you, your courier will hold the parcel for a set period of time before returning it to us. It is your responsibility to arrange redelivery/collection. Failure to do so will result in the parcel being returned to us. In this case, we are unable to reimburse the initial shipping cost.
Highly recommend this planner!
MashaAllah tabarakAllah lovely planner. I purchased this for Ramadan 2023 and I have found it very beneficial alhamdulillah for organising my goals. I highly recommend this planner for those that want to keep track of their goals during Ramadan.
The planner enables you to set goals before Ramadan, track during, and reflect after. Very useful and helps to keep you focused. Delivery also came very fast which was a plus!
The guide is very thorough and has helped me to prepare for Ramadan in the best way possible
I would highly recommend this planner to anyone ! I have been using this for the past 2 years in Ramadan and no regrets! Alhamdullillah